- 30g Baobab powder
- 1 cup/237ml full fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup/57g butter (melted) or ghee
- 2 large egg
- 1⁄4/85g cup honey or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4cups/34g cornmeal/ maize flour
- 1 cup/128g all-purpose flour
Heat oven to 200 Degrees C.
Grease pan with butter.
Beat liquids in large bowl with whisk. (naughty naughty liquids)
Mix in remaining dry ingredients all at once, stir till batter is wet and a little lumpy
Pour into pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Skewer it, if it comes out clean, its done.
Serve warm if desired.
Hanne, Erik & Rob