Enjoy your Smoothie in a different way! This summer we encountered the smoothie bowl and found it to be a great fun make, it brought out the inner artist in us.
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Baobab Powder
- 1/2 – 1 cup Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (frozen)
- 1 medium size Banana
- ~100 ml Water
- 1 teaspoon Aronia or other Berry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Bee Pollen (optional)
- Mixed Fruits, Berries and Nuts to decorate.
Mix the Baobab Powder, Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana, Water, Berry Powder and Bee Pollen till very smooth in a blender, or with a hand blender.
Pour into a large bowl, decorate with cut Strawberries, frozen Blueberries, Banana slices, Chia Seeds, Muesli, Rolled Oats or assorted Seeds & Nuts.
Hanne, Erik & Rob